Friday, December 05, 2008

yea... beyonce

so, i heard this song today on my way here to the heine bros to do work and it is apparently what i have been waiting to hear for a long time. I think if you change 'hero' to 'pastor' or 'friend' or 'parent' or anything really. i know posting lyrics is lame, but whatevs im doing it.

lets face it i also like it because i am obsessed with "heroes" the show and because "SHE saves the world" - like I and my super powers will. someday!

i am of course blogging again during exams... go figure. only while i am too busy to do anything else. :p


"Save The Hero"

I lay alone awake at night
Sorrow fills my eyes
But I’m not strong enough to cry
Despite of my disguise
I’m left with no shoulder
But everyone wants to lean on me.
I guess I’m their soldier.
Well, who’s gonna be mine

Who’s there to save the hero
When she’s left all alone
And she’s crying out for help.
Who’s there to save the hero
Who’s there to save the girl…
After she saves the world
After she saves the world.

I bottle all my hurt inside,
I guess I’m living a lie.
Inside my mind it’s dead or die
What can bring me back to life?
A simple word, a gesture
Someone to say you’re beautiful
Come find this buried treasure
(?)

Who’s there to save the hero
When she’s left all alone
And she’s crying out for help
Who’s there to save the hero
Who’s there to save the girl
After she saves the world…
After she saves the world.

I’ve given too much of myself
And now it’s driving me crazy
(I’m crying out for help?
Sometimes I wish someone would
Just come here and save me…
Save me from myself

Who’s there to save the hero
When she’s left all alone
And she’s crying out for help
Who’s there to save the hero
Who’s there to save the girl
After she saves the world…
After she saves the world.

3 comments:

WgeeLinks said...

When you'd like a new hunt for your kitchen your budget isn't going to allow intended for new display cases, you can grant them some sort of facelift having kitchen showcase paint. Painting this cabinets yourself is usually a less high-priced option and it may help you feel as if you employ a new kitchen's. Kitchen cabinet painting

WgeeLinks said...

Nobody could deny the benefit of carpet cleaners services, specifically huge residences and professional buildings. On the other hand, there are a great deal of companies offering carpet cleaners services currently and each has to tackle others. Carpet cleaning Services

zeeshanws said...

Are you currently thinking regarding remodeling your own home? Remember that you could achieve your own goal with no giant cost. Small enhancements introduced in nearly every room, including the outside of the home can make all of the difference. www.selecthomeadvisor.us

Health fitness points also propose that vices need to be stopped. Smoking predisposes that you vascular conditions like arteriosclerosis in addition to heart disorders. Alcohol consumption does not need to be taken out but need to be limited to help 30 jiggers daily only. Alcohol however has health advantages such seeing that vasodilation. These are just some of what Health fitness points recommend www.healthcareaffect.us

Just about everyone has heard the particular argument regarding spending a lot more now about quality to save lots of money afterwards. But think about the influence your purchase has on the planet, shouldn't shopping ethically engage in the debate too? www.eventsshopping.us